- Support UDMA7, up to 90MB / S. (The actual speed is related to the field test environment)
- It can truly copy the data and data area without cloning, which greatly improves the copy speed.
- Can copy hidden data and formats that PC cannot copy.
- Support FAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2, ext3, ext4).
- DoD erasure, in line with US Department of Defense data deletion specifications.
- Can display the number of bad tracks on the master disk.
- Ignore bad sectors, up to 65,000
- Actively analyze and display the number of bad blocks on the master disk and the dial during the copy
- Fully automatic power control protection to avoid damage during hard disk replacement
- Support 2.5" and 3.5" IDE (using adapter board, NOT included), SATA hard disk and SSD hard disk
- Supports three copy modes: "Luxx (Ext2 / Ext3), NTFS, FAT," Quick Copy
- "(System area copy) "" full disk copy "and partition copy
- Quick copy only copies the data area and system area, greatly improving the copying efficiency
- Automatic detection and display of bad blocks
- No computer required, support independent hard disk copy
- Work status / work mode / copy progress display
- Slot design makes it easy for users to quickly replace hard drives
- Friendly operation interface, support LCD operation display
- Without any other hardware and software requirements, you can complete hard disk data backup
- Humanized work indicator (orange: read, green: complete, red: fail)
- Support 2.5 / 3.5 inch SATA serial hard disk
- Support 2.5 / 3.5 inch IDE parallel port hard disk; (need to purchase IDE / SATA adapter board separately, NOT included)
- Easy to carry and compact design
- Support operating system Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac 10.3 or later, Linux
- Power supply support: 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Copy Capacity: Support up to 8TB
- 1 x ORICO DP3118 Mini HDD Duplicator
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 2 x 7+15pin SATA Cable